One of the biggest problem face by every bloggers in the blogosphere is the ability to drive high traffics to their blog in which in this post i am going to explains the 6 simplest ways to drive traffic to your blog in 5 days.
before i proceed!!
What is website traffic?
Definition: Website traffic refers to web users who visit a website. Web traffic is measured in visits, sometimes called “sessions,” and is a common way to measure an online business effectiveness at attracting an audience.
6 simplest ways to drive traffic to your blog in 5 days
1. Forums: Forums are a place in which people can ask just about any question on any topic and get a variety of different answers. Unlike blogs, forums often contain short answers in response to a direct question.
A simple Google search will generally lead you to the most popular forums in a niche. After all, that’s probably how the people in that niche are finding them.
Unlike blogs, often people on the forums are NOT experts and do not have to establish credibility. This is both a positive and a negative.
The negative is that ANYONE (expert or not) can answer a question. This leads to a lot of bad advice and people starting fights (for fun or malice).
The positive is that if you provide GOOD answers, you will be head and shoulders above the rest of the people posting.
2. Blogs: Blogs are Big for Traffic – Like forums, blog commenting is about driving traffic back to your opt-in page. Unlike forums, the point of blog commenting often isn’t to answer a question. It’s to weigh in on the blog with your own thoughts.
3. Guest Blogging: One of the best sources of high quality traffic is Guest Blogging, if you haven’t heard of blogging yet, you have been living under a rock! Blogs are websites on which experts discuss topics in a casual, essay-like format. Guest blogging is when another expert (like YOU) writes a post on someone else’s blog. That’s Free Traffic from Other People’s Blogs!
A popular blogger Prosper Noah (tipsonblogging.com) have always advice and suggest guest blogging as one of the method of driving huge traffic to your blog
Read what he said on guest blogging!!!
4. Craigslist: When you think of marketing, I’m assuming Craigslist isn’t the first thing that pops in your head. If you think about it, though, Craigslist is one of the most popular sites on the web and it reaches millions of people.
Advertising on Craigslist may seem difficult, but it’s actually quite simple.
Here are the two basic ways to promote on Craigslist:
Craigslist Discussion Boards/Forums
Small Biz Ads – Many people don’t even know this section of Craigslist exists (just be careful with the sites rules).
5. Yahoo Answers: Yahoo! Answers and other similar Q&A websites have become increasingly popular for finding answers to every type of question in every niche. Whether you are specializing in online marketing, health, dating… there will ALWAYS be questions that need answers.
Best of all, Google LOVES these sites. They rank high in Google’s results.
6. Twitter: Social Media is more than a buzzword. Years of successful business campaigns using Social Media to grow lists have proven this.
With a bigger name product, social media is a given. But for most marketers with email start-ups, it’s often an afterthought. Well, their loss is your gain! Twitter is an easy to use social media tool that can drive traffic to your websites
From the point above,i have been able to narrate the 6 simplest ways to drive traffic to your blog and if this point are practicalize, no doubt of the sky been your starting point
Don’t forgey to share with friends